Dear BioEdge reader,
Our fund-raising drive ends this weekend. Many people have responded very generously, but we are still short of our goal for this year.
Why dig deep? Here are five reasons:
1. We deliver behind-the-headlines news, commentary and analysis on critical bioethical issues, offering perspectives overlooked by the mainstream media.
2. We argue with evidence and reasons that appeal to everyone – liberal or conservative, believers or non-believers.
3. We are an independent voice, untethered to commercial interests.
4. All of our commentary and analysis is free to read. We don’t hunker behind a paywall.
5. Most of our articles can be republished under a Creative Commons licence, so you will be helping to spread our message across the globe.
Click here to make a one-off donation:
Click here to make regular monthly donations:
If you pay taxes in the United States, your donation will be tax exempt if you give to our US partner, The Waterstone Group. Send your PayPal donation to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or mail a check with a note saying “Help BioEdge”, to:
The WaterStone Group
420 Lexington Avenue, Suite 300
New York, NY 10170
If you work in an institution, we can also issue an invoice as documentation.
Five reasons to consider a donation.
- How long can you put off seeing the doctor because of lockdowns? - December 3, 2021
- House of Lords debates assisted suicide—again - October 28, 2021
- Spanish government tries to restrict conscientious objection - October 28, 2021